общественный комитет
для увековечения памяти
жертв бабьего яра
комитет «бабий яр»
Українська  Русская
главная заповедник имена история документы полемика ссылки о нас
ЗАПОВЕДНИК

Проектно-изыскательская работа по установлению исторических границ Бабьего Яра и Кирилловского, Еврейского, Мусульманского, Караимского кладбищ в г. Киеве

Technical Documentation of completing project and research work on reconstitution of the historical boundaries of the Babyn Yar and Cyril’s, Jewish, Muslim, Karaite cemeteries in the city of Kyiv

проект (project)

Схемы расположения и исторические справки об объектах
Layouts and historical information about the objects

Лукьяновское Еврейское кладбище
Lukyanivka Jewish Cemetery

1886 р. київський рабин Цукерман звернувся до Київської міської управи з проханням відвести місце під нове єврейське кладовище поруч зі старим на Звіринці. Але, зважаючи на те, що поруч зі старим єврейським кладовищем вільного місця було замало, Міська дума вирішила відвести дільницю за Лук’янівською дільницею, поблизу районів, де мешкала більшість київських євреїв. Дума вважала за можливе відвести під єврейське і караїмське кладовища від 3 до 5 десятин землі; рішення про це було ухвалене 1888 р.

Через брак коштів справа про відкриття нового єврейського кладовища тягнулася аж до 1994 р., коли єврейська громада нарешті зголосилася на асигнування потрібних сум на облаштування кладовища на Лук’янівці. Проект облаштування кладовища з потрібними спорудами (з них до сьогодні збереглася будівля колишньої контори кладовища) було складено ще 1892 р. і затверджено Київським губернським правлінням 1893 р.

Перед німецько-радянською війною Єврейське кладовище займало площу близько 25 га. Під час окупації кладовище зазнало значної руйнації, нацисти використали значну частину надмогильних плит для побудови печей, на яких спалювали трупи розстріляних у Бабиному Яру.

По війні поховання на цьому кладовищі подовжувалися до кінця 1940-х рр. Однак, згідно з Генеральним планом Києва, на місці усіх лук’янівських кладовищ мало бути створено паркову зону зі спорткомплексом, прокладено нові дороги. Тому міськрадою було ухвалено рішення про закриття кладовища і перенесення поховань на Куренівське єврейське кладовище. Остаточно Лук’янівське єврейське кладовище було ліквідовано згідно рішення 1962 р. У наступні десятиріччя значну частину території кладовища було забудовано, надгробки знищено.

Проценко Л.А. Історія Київського некрополя. – К., 1995. – С. 251, 253, 255.



In 1886 Rabbi Zuckerman of Kyiv applied to the Kiev City Council with a request to allot a place for a new Jewish cemetery near the old one in Zvirynets. But, taking into account that there was not enough space next to the old Jewish cemetery, the City Duma decided to allot a place behind Lukyanivka precinct, near the area where most of Kiev Jews lived. The Duma considered it possible to allot for the Jewish and Karaite cemeteries from 3 to 5 dessiatinas of land*; the decision was taken in 1888.

Due to lack of funds the matter of opening a new Jewish cemetery slowed down until 1994 when the Jewish community finally agreed to assign the necessary amount of money to open the cemetery in Lukyanivka. The project of the cemetery arrangements with the required facilities (one of them to this day has preserved - the building of the former cemetery office) was compiled still in 1892 and approved by the Kiev Provincial Administration in 1893.

Before the German-Soviet war the Jewish cemetery occupied an area of about 25 hectares. During the occupation the cemetery suffered considerable destruction: the Nazis used considerable part of tombstones for construction of furnaces in which they burned corpses of those who was killed in Babyn Yar.

After the war the Jews continued to bury their dears in this cemetery up to the end of 1940s, however, in accordance with the General Plan of Kyiv, on the territory of all Lukyanivka cemeteries was planned to be created parkland with sports complex, were laid new roads. That’s why the City Council decided to close the cemetery and transfer burials to Kurenivka Jewish cemetery. Finally, Lukyanivka Jewish cemetery was liquidated according to the City Hall decision of 1962. In the following decades considerable part of the cemetery was built atop the graves, the gravestones were destroyed.

Protsenko L.A. History of Kiev Necropolis. K., 1995, pp. 251, 253, 255.

____________________
*1 dessiatina = 2.7 acres



Интернет-версия книги «Бабий Яр: человек, власть, история»

Деятельность Комитета «Бабий Яр»



BESTHOSTING
хостинг на серверах
в Україні, США та Німеччині.
Домен БЕЗКОШТОВНО!
Наш баннер

© Общественный комитет «Бабий Яр», 2007-2019
Generated by
Alex:DB:Manager