общественный комитет
для увековечения памяти
жертв бабьего яра
комитет «бабий яр»
Українська  Русская
главная заповедник имена история документы полемика ссылки о нас
ЗАПОВЕДНИК

Проектно-изыскательская работа по установлению исторических границ Бабьего Яра и Кирилловского, Еврейского, Мусульманского, Караимского кладбищ в г. Киеве

Technical Documentation of completing project and research work on reconstitution of the historical boundaries of the Babyn Yar and Cyril’s, Jewish, Muslim, Karaite cemeteries in the city of Kyiv

проект (project)

Схемы расположения и исторические справки об объектах
Layouts and historical information about the objects

Кирилловское православное кладбище
Cyril's Orthodox Cemetery

Кирилівська церква в Києві існувала вже XII ст., а XVI ст. вона стала центром монастиря. 1787 р. монастир ліквідовано і на його місці, в його спорудах розміщено богадільню та лікарню для душевнохворих. Саме у цей час почало формуватися кладовище для осіб, що помирали у цих закладах, а також для всіх бажаючих з міста.

Кладовище досить швидко заповнювалося, і 1871 р. Київська міська управа одержала від Києво-Кирилівської богадільні документоване прохання на відведення нової ділянки під кладовище. Київський губернатор підтримав це прохання і 14 жовтня 1871 р. управа затвердила відведення у Кирилівському гаю місця для нового кладовища. На момент закриття 1929 р. кладовище займало територію площею 9,7 га. Нині майже всі надгробки і склепи на території Кирилівського православного кладовища знищено.

Проценко Л.А. Історія Київського некрополя. – К., 1995. – С. 195, 197.



Cyril's Church in Kiev existed already in the XII century, and in the XVI century it became the center of the monastery. In 1787 the monastery was liquidated and in its place in its facilities a hospice and a hospital for insane were located. It was at that time that the cemetery was formed for those who died in those institutions, as well as for the everyone from the city.

The cemetery was filled up rather quickly, and in 1871 the Kiev City Council received from the Kyiv-Cyril’s hospice a documented request for allotment of a new lot for the cemetery. The Kyiv Governor supported this request and on October 14, 1871 the Council approved allotting a place for a new cemetery in the Cyril's grove. At the moment of closing the cemetery in 1929 it occupied an area of 9.7 hectares. Today, nearly all the gravestones and crypts in Cyril’s Orthodox cemetery have been destroyed.

Protsenko L.A. History of Kiev Necropolis. K., 1995, pp. 195, 197.




Интернет-версия книги «Бабий Яр: человек, власть, история»

Деятельность Комитета «Бабий Яр»



BESTHOSTING
хостинг на серверах
в Україні, США та Німеччині.
Домен БЕЗКОШТОВНО!
Наш баннер

© Общественный комитет «Бабий Яр», 2007-2019
Generated by
Alex:DB:Manager